Welcome to our dumping guides page! We hope to add more systems in the near future to this list and improve our pre-existing guides for ease and clarity.
Please, take some time to read our Disclaimer before you start doing anything.
Preferably don't use imgur as an image host as it sometimes compresses the images you upload.
System Specific Dumping Guides
- Nintendo Cartridges
- GameHeader - GUI tool for viewing ROM header and generating checksums of NES, FDS, GB, SNES, N64, GBC, GBA and NDS ROMs
- Crappy Tiny Reader (CTR) - GUI tool for viewing ROM header of DS(i) and 3DS ROMs
Would Be Useful
- More ROM dumper homebrew
- GB/GBC dumper for GameCube via Game Boy Player or Game Boy Link Cable. There are GBA methods, but do they work for GB/GBC?
- TapeDump-like homebrew for SNES/GBA (for the SNES, maybe GB/C dumping could also be done, via the Super Game Boy).
- Look into clone consoles that have external storage + cart slot