Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a lot of the stuff here should have their own fields in DoM and should be automatically checked
- describe how to transcribe data from PCBs (e.g. chip serials, PCB serials, holes that tell you the manufacturing date(?), components on the board)
- file attachments in PSN dats are the response header of the file download. If
!response-header-retrieved-through-2nd-downloadis in the Comment+, that means that another download was started to get the header.
- Sony - PlayStation Portable (UMD Music) and Sony - PlayStation Portable (UMD Video): some/all dumps have 0 byte DATA.BIN and EBOOT.BIN files in PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/UPDATE (those files should contain data). todo: An old dumping tool, fastloader or umddumper or something, may be able to make proper dumps (non-empty update files), on old PSP firmwares.
Some old dumps are underdumped too. todo: write a script to check which ones have these problems, then mark them as such in DoM - note in comment field for the 0 byte problem, and for under dumps note in comment field and marked as bad.
- Nintendo - Family Computer Disk System
- Nintendo - Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Nintendo - Satellaview
- Nintendo - Nintendo 64
- Nintendo - Nintendo DS
- Nintendo - Nintendo DSi (Digital)
- Nintendo - Nintendo DSi (Digital) (CDN)
- Nintendo - Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo - Nintendo 3DS (Digital)
- Nintendo - Nintendo Switch (for digital too ATM)
- Sega - Game Gear
- Non-Redump - Sony - Sony PlayStation 2
- IBM - PC and Compatibles (Digital) (itch.io)