From No-Intro ~ Wiki
Revision as of 11:05, 3 October 2018 by Hiccup (https://github.com/FIX94/gameboy-audio-dumper)
Welcome to our dumping guides page! We hope to add more systems in the near future to this list and improve our pre-existing guides for ease and clarity.
System Specific Dumping Guides
- Nintendo Cartridges
- GameHeader - GUI tool for viewing ROM header and generating checksums of NES, FDS, GB, SNES, N64, GBC, GBA and NDS ROMs
- Crappy Tiny Reader (CTR) - GUI tool for viewing ROM header of DS(i) and 3DS ROMs
Would Be Useful
- More ROM dumper homebrew
- GB/GBC dumper for GameCube via Game Boy Player or Game Boy Link Cable. There are GBA methods, but do they work for GB/GBC?
- TapeDump-like homebrew for SNES/GBA (for the SNES, maybe GB/C dumping could also be done, via the Super Game Boy).
- Look into clone consoles that have external storage + cart slot