Nintendo - Nintendo Switch datting guide
From No-Intro ~ Wiki
Revision as of 06:26, 23 November 2019 by Hiccup
- Digital serial: For stuff not from CDN, put the from cnmt (not the NCA it is contained in). For stuff from CDN, put the title id that was requested from the CDN atum server.
- Dump tool: e.g. "NXDumpTool vx.x.x"
- Files (in the order used below). "Format" be set to "CDN". Native filenames should be used. Attached to each NCA file should optionally be a .txt file containing the HTTP response headers for that exact download request (not one from downloading it again / getting a HEAD request afterwards etc).:
- ncas alphabetically using the "x.cnmt.nca"/"x.nca" naming (add the ".nca"/.cnmt.nca" if it isn't present - i.e. if dumped straight from CDN)
- [lowercase_rights_id]-stripped.tik (stripped ticket) (optional). it should be stripped like this (as NXDumpTool does, as of 2019-11-23).
- [lowercase_rights_id]-cetk.tik (common ticket) (optional)
- [lowercase_rights_id]-enctitlekey.bin (titlekey as binary data) (optional)
- [lowercase_rights_id]-dectitlekey.bin (decrypted titlekey as binary data) (optional)
- Dump origin:
- "Console SD card" - dumped from installed title data on console SD card
- "Dev console" - dumped from installed title data on console
- "CDN" - title data retrieved straight from CDN to PC, via PC downloading tool (that emulates the Switch download process) or network sniffer
In most cases, you can ignore this:
- The Game ID field in archives is being manually filled out with the Title ID by some datters. Its not being extracted in any consistent way (even though it can be from the game data) and may be from just looking it up on the internet.