PlayStation Network Software Package Dumping Guide
From No-Intro ~ Wiki
Revision as of 05:57, 10 June 2018 by Norkmetnoil577 (Created page with "==Generate Links== This can be done with a PC in a web browser, no console required. * Download and install the [https://repod.github.io/psdle/ PSDLE browser extension] * Wit...")
This can be done with a PC in a web browser, no console required.
- Download and install the PSDLE browser extension
- With PSDLE installed you'll see an Icon on the bottom left corner. Click it.
- You will be brought to a start page. Click "Start"
- It will list all you digital games/DLC/themes. Everything you "own" on your Playstation Account, including free content, so seek out undumped free content as well.
- You may select platforms you dont want to be included in exported file.
- Click on "EXPORT VIEW" on the top.
- You can select custom formatting for the output file. One suggested type is [["platform","Platform"],["name","Name"],["pkg","PKG direct link"],["id","Content ID"],["size","File Size"],["baseGame","Alternate Name"]]
- Press OK and then CSV button to export the file to your PC.
- The CSV file contains links for content which can be used to download pkg files or contributed as is.
Activation keys are needed for many PSN titles.