Difference between revisions of "Wii U Digital Software Dumping Guide"
m (→Dumping Tickets/Keys)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[use the following, or you can probably just use FTPiiU
[use the following, or you can probably just use FTPiiU and use a PC tool to extract the keys from the tickets, if need be]
Revision as of 04:44, 4 October 2019
[use the following, or you can probably just use FTPiiU Everywhere and use a PC tool to batch extract the keys from the tickets, if need be]
- tik2sd by FIX94
- Homebrew (you only need access to Homebrew Launcher, temporary exploits can be used for that)
1. Copy tik2sd to your SD.
2. Open Homebrew Launcher (via web browser or other methods)
3. Launch tik2sd, and press A.
4. It may appear frozen, but eventually a message that all tickets were dumped will display; you will return to the main menu.
5. Eject your SD, and copy the keys.txt from SD:/tik2sd/ - the keys in here are what you can share (tickets are console-unique for eShop)
Dumping Title Data
[use FTPiiU Everywhere]
Submitting Info to No-Intro
If you have datter rights you can submit the dumpinfo using the "Submit" form in DAT-o-MATIC.
Otherwise post the info in the New Dumps & Redumps section of the forum.